Dungeons and Dogs Magnet
We think that bringing a furry companion to the weekly tabletop gaming session should be a requirement. At least at our house, all dogs are welcomed! We like to imagine that our fur babies love dice just as much as we do, so we've drawn up a bunch of doggos playing some tabletop games!
🐶 approx. 3 inches wide, 19 mils thick, and flexible!
🐶 colors may vary slightly due to screen
🐶 Do not use on electronics
🐶 great for magnetic surfaces like cars and refrigerators. Some other surfaces you can use these on include a magnetic dry erase boards, kitchen appliances, and school lockers.
Prepare the surface
- Before affixing the magnet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured (hardened).
- Clean the surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
- Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry.
Applying the magnet
- Affix to smooth, flat or gently curved metallic surfaces.
- Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface. Do not place over protrusions (molding, decals, pin striping, etc.) or concave areas. There must be NO air pockets.
- The magnet itself should be at a room temperature of 60°F (16°C) or above when installed to achieve best results.
- Do NOT use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods), temperatures exceeding 160°F (71°C) or temperatures below -15°F (-26°C). Exposure to cold weather will make the magnet more brittle so use caution when handling.
- Be aware that long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
- To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean DAILY).
- After waxing and polishing, allow 2 days for wax to cure before applying magnets.